Saturday, October 24, 2009

How I Knew That I Had Hypothyroidism

I had all the symptoms of hypothyroidism...

I was overweight and I had to damn near starve myself to lose the weight.
I was always tired, I was depressed and I HATED cold weather.

But I never thought that all those things had anything to do with each other. Then I realized that my hair was starting to fall-out and thin - right at the front! I knew something wasn't right with me then, so I went to the internet and started doing some research.

My hypothyroidism blood test that I took at the dr. office came back negative - and he gave me a diet plan to follow (which, of course, didn't work).

I ended up suffering for 4 more years - thinking that I was crazy the entire time - before I finally found out that blood tests for thyroid symptoms were VERY inaccurate.

So I decided that if i wanted to be healthy, I would have to take matters into my own hands.

I discovered a way to support my thyroid gland and get it to function properly. And as soon as I got my thyroid gland leveled-out and working properly, then all my thyroid symptoms just went away.

And the best part is that as soon as I got my thyroid regulated, I started losing weight - without even starting a strict diet!

I used to have to starve myself to lose MAYBE 1 pound a week, but as soon as I got my thyroid working properly I started losing 2 - 3 lbs a week just by eating normally.

I was amazed at how much better I felt, how much more energy I had, and how much easier it was for me to lose weight.

I just wish I would have taken matters into my own hands a LONG, LONG time ago - instead of listening to my dr and suffering for years.

To find out more about the plan I used to lose over 65 pounds... visit www.hypothyroidismhelp.com

1 comment:

  1. Bovine capsule supplements are naturally formulated to assist thyroid glands perform its optimal function.

    ReplyDelete