Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diet for Hypothyroidism

Hypothyroidism is one of the worst diseases to have - because it can slow-down your metabolism and prevent most normal diets from working. 

There is scientific studies that prove you can eat right, exercise daily and STILL not lose weight - all because your thyroid isn't functioning properly. 

And because of this, most people stay fat! 

All because of hypothyroidism!


But there are certain foods that you can eat that will increase your thyroid production, and there are certain supplements you can take to jump-start your thyroid and your metabolism, and there are certain methods you can use to overcome your hypothyroidism and lose the weight! 

My goal is to find all these foods and supplements and methods and create the perfect hypothyroidism diet. My goal is to help everyone out there - just like me - who is suffering! 


I want to finally have the level playing field I need to lose weight as easily as everyone else! That is only fair! 


I want to prove to everyone that you don't have to let hypothyroidism steal your happiness and keep you fat! I want to help everyone find the perfect diet that actually works WITH your hypothryoidism and allows you to reach your weight loss goals easily. 

That is why I have created this blog, and that is my main goal.  

1 comment:

  1. I found that desiccated bovine supplements work better with person who have iodine deficiency. And it is far superior to other products i have tried in the past.

    ReplyDelete